Professional Term Contract
The Board of Directors of the Texas Girls Coaches Association, hereinafter called the Board, hereby employs ____________________________, hereinafter called the Employee, in the position of ________________________ for a period of ______days, ______ year(s) commencing on ___________ day _______________ month, 20_____ and ending on _________day _______________ month, 20_____ as set by the Board.
This contract is subject to the following provisions:
Salary Supp *
1. The salary shall be paid in 12 monthly installments, and the salary of the last
month of employment term shall be payable upon the execution of duties and
upon the receipt of items that may be required at the conclusion of contract.
2. This contract is conditional on Employee providing the necessary certifications
and/or experience and/or requirements mandatory for the personnel files for
payroll purposes. Any misrepresentation may be grounds for
3. Employee is subject to assignment and reassignment by the Board.
4. Employee shall comply with all Board and/or Board President directives, state
and Federal law, Board policies, rules and regulations as they exist or may
hereafter be amended.
5. After due process, the Board may dismiss Employee during the term of the
contract for good cause.
6. Renewal or Non-renewal shall be directed by the Board.
is created in continued employment beyond
the contract term.
8. After Employee returns the signed contract, Employee will not be released from
this contract to accept employment elsewhere without written consent of the
Board or its authorized representative.
9. The Employee may relinquish said position and leave employment of the
Girls Coaches Association at the end of any contract without penalty only by
written resignation addressed to the President of the Board prior to the May
meeting of the Board of the current contract year.
10. This offer shall be void unless signed and returned to the President of the Board within
ten (10) days after date given to Employee.
11. Each article and provision hereof shall be considered separate and the invalidity
of any section, article, clause or provision shall not affect the validity of any other
portion of the contract.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
I have read and understand this
contract and agree to its terms
~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~
Filed in the office headquarters of the Texas Girls Coaches Association, an equal opportunity employer, on: