CODE OF ETHICS…..
By: Don Ford
A coach shall:
1. Become and remain knowledgeable of all UIL rules and regulations;
2. Comply with the spirit and intent of all rules;
3. Commit to ethical standards that reflect honesty, integrity, and high moral conduct;
4. Hold in high regard the coaches and athletes in all sports;
5. Respect the student’s freedom of choice to participate in any and all athletic programs;
6. Exhibit conduct of a respected professional educator;
7. Earn and protect the trust of the athletes;
8. Foster and maintain positive relationships with parents and athletes;
9. Respect and support all elements of the educational system.